Bag of flour
Bag of flour
A bag of flour is baking flour made from the root of the cassava plant. It has no gluten and only one ingredient. It works for paleo and vegan diets because it tastes and acts like wheat flour but doesn’t have any wheat, gluten, or nuts in it. If you have food allergies, you don’t have to worry about baking with Otto’s. Otto’s Naturals is safe for people with allergies to eat because it doesn’t contain wheat, barley, rye, oats, sulfites, sulfites, or tree nuts. Also, Otto’s doesn’t share equipment or cross-contaminate, so you and your family can be sure that our building is free of the top eight allergens.
Also, the flour bag has confirmed that we meet their requirements for being gluten-free. Since prehistoric times, people all over the world have eaten cassava as their main source of food. We are different from tapioca because we dry and grind the whole root vegetable, not just the starch that comes from the root. The result is a gluten-free flour that is light and doesn’t have any grains or nuts in it.
- Four separate two-pound bags are included.
- To make it, only the best organic, non-GMO wheat is used.
- After the bran and germ have been taken out, the flour is pure white.
- This flour is great for making a wide range of baked goods.
- Organic All-Purpose Flour that is Kosher Certified and Certified Organic by QAI